We stop at the Organic Garden where you can appreciate the technique of Vermiculture and continue our ride in the golf carts to the private beach for a refreshing swim and enjoy the place and the beautiful views. Then we will visit the Cenote Ojos Indígenas within the Ecological Reserve where you can swim with small turtles. We will have lunch at ...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Photos and videos are not included but are available for purchase
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- Not suitable for the less mobile, people with back problems.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Please call to confirm the pick-up time at least 48 hours prior to the tour.