- Enjoy a great day of joy, culture, history and adventure.
First we go to a private ranch for a horseback ride where we can take beautiful photographs, there we visit a small artisan gift shop and at the same time we go to the Cigar Factory to watch a demonstration of handmade cigars. We will visit the sugar cane plantations, then we will go to the most important city in the East, the city of HIGUEY where ...
- Professional Guide
- Entrance to the Basilica of Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia
- Visit to the sugar cane plantation
- Typical drink that is medicinal and aphrodisiac MAMAJUANA
- Typical Dominican lunch
- National drinks, free cuba, coffee and soft drinks
- Round trip transportation
- Photos and footage
- This tour starts in the morning
- Wear sports clothes, comfortable sneakers,
- Bring a camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, bathing suit, towel, and souvenir money
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.