- Admire some of the city's most fascinating temples
- Free WIFI service available on the bus
- Visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine famous for its thousands of gates
- Stroll through the stunning Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
Visit Kyoto and experience many of its famous tourist attractions all in one day. Kiyomizu-dera Temple: Known as a holy place where large number of visitors express their gratitude to the great deity Kannon. Sanjusangendo Temple: Famous for its 1000 Kannon statutes, come and be amazed by the impact of the scenery. Fushimi Inari Taisha Shinto Shr...
- Wifi on board
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick up from the hotel
- Wheelchair access
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Kyoto station: Kyoto Avanti in front of "Tully's Coffee"