- Take a peek into the history and culture of Kyoto
- Try an array of delicious food and celebrate the flavors of Kyoto
- Discover off the beaten paths and back alleys you wouldn't find on your own
- See Kyoto through the eyes of a local and make the best memories of your whole trip
You'll discover fascinating insights from an expert guide, as you pass traditional tea houses and narrow cobblestone streets, lined with traditional shops and charming sights. You'll eat like a local in the most popular local eateries.On this tour filled with hidden gems, intriguing stories, and rich history you'll eperience an authentic slice of K...
- 5 food and drink stops, 2 drinks, Local tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Gionmachi Kitagawa, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto, Japan Meeting point: In front of Pocchiri, a charming souvenir shop on Gion Shijo Dori What to remember: Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met, you will receive a refundInfants (0-2 years) are free of chargePlease let the tour operator know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies by filling in the field you'll find at check out
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.