- Explore the city of Gion, known for its charming, historic atmosphere
- Indulge your senses with a multi-course regional meal
- Hear fascinating stories that go beyond history and culture
- Travel through time with a local guide that will show you the city from the eyes of a local
- Learn about the magical and intriguing world of geisha, an experience of a lifetime
This luxurious Kyoto evening food tour through Gion and Shirakawa is a celebration of Japanese traditional culture and Kaiseki cuisine, a multi-course, multi-flavored Japanese dinner that flawlessly mixes global and local flavors to produce some of the most delicious dishes on the planet.Stroll through the streets amongst the many passersby to full...
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: 551 Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, Japan Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of Kyoto Kanji Museum What to remember: Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met, you will receive a refundMaximum of 10 people per tour groupInfants (0-2 years) are free of chargePlease let the tour operator know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies by answering to the question you'll find at check out
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.