- Explore the city of Gion, known for its charming, historic atmosphere
- Indulge your senses with a multi-course regional meal
- Hear fascinating stories that go beyond history and culture
- Travel through time with a local guide that will show you the city from the eyes of a local
- Learn about the magical and intriguing world of geisha, an experience of a lifetime
Take a peek down hidden streets to get a view of the daily life and history of this world-renowned city, along the way sample light bites. Gain captivating insights into the lives of geisha and hear stories about the area as you walk along the charming streets filled with old teahouses and the soft light of paper lanterns. Tour will end with a trad...
- 10-course dinner plus green tea, 1 Drink, Snack samplings, Dessert, Local tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: 551 Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, Japan Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of Kyoto Kanji Museum What to remember: Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met, you will receive a refundMaximum of 10 people per tour groupInfants (0-2 years) are free of chargePlease let the tour operator know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies by answering to the question you'll find at check out
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.