- Visit the glorious Golden Pavilion
- Cycle around hidden areas and learn the history of this great city
- Kick off the tour by checking out Nijo Castle and Seimei Shrine
- Enjoy the local Kyoto oasis that is Kamogawa river
After seeing the magical golden pavilion get ready to cycle again for a nice downhill ride to the Imperial Palace where your guide will give you some insights to the old days! Chow down on some delicious Kyoto cuisine take a break, and hop back on your bike and finish the tour off with a super-relaxing ride.
- Local Kyoto lunch at Japanese tea house (Vegan menu available), Rental bike, Local guide, Entrance fee to the Golden Pavilion (Kinkakuji), Tour photos, Helmet (if you need), Bike lock, One bottle of water, Lunch
- Tips are optional, Aditional food and drink
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Kyoto, Japan Meeting point: Please meet your guide at 83 Kankobokochō. What to remember: Not recommended for people with back problemsNot recommended for pregnant travelersNot recommended for people with heart conditionsThis tour has a maximum of 7 participantsMinimum age of passengers is 15 When: DailyTour starting time at 9 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.