- Discover paths and alleys most people miss
- Visit an award-winning bar and try a creative cocktail and local seasonal dishes
- Enjoy classic Whisky bar tasting with chocolate pairing or bar snacks
- Try local seasonal dishes and a sake tasting
- Hear fascinating stories that go beyond history and culture
Youl'll indulge your senses with must-try cocktails, sake, whisky and other drinks that reflect Kyoto’s deep culinary traditions. You will go to secret spots that locals like for their bartenders and innovative, world-class drinks. You'll sample some local snacks paired with a delicious cocktail and hear fascinating stories. Through food and drink ...
- Sake, cocktail, whisky, and other beverage tastings, Local dishes at 4 food stops, Local snacks paired with famous Kyoto whiskey, Local tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: 68 Shincho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8001, Japan Meeting point: In front of Kyoto Marui Department store World Clock, at the crossing of Shijo dori - Kawaramachi Subway Station. What to remember: Guests must be at least 20 years old to join this tourMaximum of 10 people per tour groupTour operates with a minimum of 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met, you will receive a refundPlease let the tour operator know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies by answering to the question you'll find at check out
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.