- Walk through the world-famous Nishiki Market
- Taste fresh seafood, local snacks and other specialities
- Visit family-owned shops and stalls
- Learn more about the Japanese historic cuisine, part of the UNESCO World Heritage
Take a peek into the history and culture of Kyoto through its unique flavors, regional souvenirs, and insider stories you wouldn’t want to miss. Stop by a shrine with a rich history visited by many locals.
- Lunch, Visit 10 vendors with tastings, Japanese tea, Local tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: 375 Naramonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto, Japan Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of Lacoste Kawaramachi shop. What to remember: Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met, you will receive a refundMaximum of 10 people per tour groupInfants (0-2 years) are free of chargePlease let the tour operator know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies by filling in the field you'll find at check out
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.