- Go on a journey in Fushimi, the district of traditional sake brewing in Kyoto
- Learn the best sake and food pairings
- Dive into the making, history and culture of sake
You'll hear stories about its brewers and how their dedication, expertise, and sheer hard work made this district a special place for sake. You will gain an understanding of the area’s 400-year-old brewing tradition, by visiting various traditional and modern breweries.You'll also sample an array of some of Japan’s most delicious rice wine and expe...
- Lunch in a restaurant, Sake tastings, Local tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: 4 Chome-291-1 Ryogaemachi, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, Japan Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of SoftBank Fushimi. What to remember: Know in advance:Guests must be at least 20 years old to join this tourMaximum of 10 people per tour groupTour operates with a minimum of 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met, you will receive a refundPlease let the tour operator know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies by answering to the question you'll find at check outThe actual sake-making process is unavailable to the public, as the breweries don’t allow it for sanitation and safety reasons. You will receive great information and see displays detailing how sake is made and visit tasting rooms, but the brewing facilities cannot be visited
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.