- Enjoy Marco Zero, use and abuse the photos in its famous sign
- Visit the Embassy of the Giant Puppets (optional)
- Toyota Tour in the Historic Site of Olinda (optional)
- Enjoy the magnificent view of Alto da Sé to take an incredible photo, in addition to eating delicious tapioca
- Catamaran ride (optional) lasting approximately 30 minutes. On this tour we have the Capibaribe River and the Parque das Esculturas by the famous plastic artist Francisco Brennand, ending at Marco Zero Square. (Passengers who do not purchase the tour will proceed to Ground Zero in the vehicle)
The day starts with a beautiful panoramic view of Boa Viagem beach and continues to Espaço Catmaran*, where you can take a beautiful water tour along the Capibaribe River, an incredible opportunity to get to know up close why Recife is considered the Brazilian Venice. We will take a walk at Marco Zero, on Rua do Bom Jesus (formerly Rua dos Judeus) ...
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Transfers from hotels in Boa Viagem and Piedade. We do not do home and AirBnb pick-up
- Shower stop
- Catamaran tours, toyota tours, tickets and entrance fees to museums, churches, embassies, etc
- It is recommended to wear the following items: light clothing; comfortable shoes; sun protection sunglasses; cap or hat and plenty of water to hydrate yourself
- The regular service is shared and operates from hotels and inns in Boa Viagem and Piedade, except when private.
- By decree of municipal law, medium and large vehicles are not allowed access to the historic site of the city of Olinda. For this reason, some parts of the route are carried out on foot. There is an optional Jardineira tour (a type of Toyota adapted for tourism) that makes the route stopping at some of the most important points of the historic site and that facilitates locomotion for those interested in purchasing
- Eventually, churches may not be open for visitation.
- Restaurants and establishments do not allow the entry of food and drinks
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules contact: 81 9948 1422
- Opening hours: Departures in the morning depending on the hotel
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.