- Discover Santo Aleixo Island, a Brazilian island located on the southern coast of the state of Pernambuco.
- The island is ideal for those who enjoy natural beauty and calm seas.
Santo Aleixo Island is a Brazilian island located on the southern coast of the state of Pernambuco. Administratively, it is part of the municipality of Sirinhaém, although it is privately owned. Our tour includes a round trip by speedboat from Barra de Sirinhaém. The island is ideal for those who enjoy natural beauty and calm seas. On the west side...
- Crossing by speedboat to Santo Aleixo Island
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Boa Viagem or Piedade
- Accredited guide
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules, please contact our local supplier: PONTUAL RECEPTIVO - (81) 98231-3858 / (81) 98717-0058 / (81) 98717-0062
- We recommend bringing light clothes, sunscreen and a towel.
- There is no bathroom on the island.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.