- The Cabo Beaches tour covers two sides: the historic and the sun and sea.
Initially we disembarked at the Church of Nazaré, located in Cabo de Santo Agostinho, followed by buggy, making a historical circuit through the locality to the viewpoint. Some attractions visited are: Church of Nossa Senhora de Nazaré, Mirante Nazaré, Ruins of the Carmelite Convent, Castelo do Mar Fort, Gaibu Beach, Enseadas Beach, Xaréu Beach and...
- Accredited guide
- Buggy ride in the Cabo de Santo Agostinho region
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in Boa Viagem or Piedade
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours
- For questions, confirmation or reconfirmation of schedules, please contact our local supplier: PONTUAL RECEPTIVO - (81) 98231-3858 / (81) 98717-0058 / (81) 98717-0062
- We recommend bringing light clothes, sunscreen and a towel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.