Ever wondered what a whale feels like, or why they sing their special songs? Learn all there is to know about the world of Iceland's whales at Whales of Iceland. Hear their haunting calls, go on a 3D journey into their waters, and even touch some of the models. It's an underwater eye-opener.
- * Entry to the exhibitions
- * Audio guide app (about 30 minutes)
- * Virtual Reality experience
- Getting There = * About 15 minutes' walking from Reykjavík city center * Bus line 14 to Grunnslóð * Free parking is available at the museum Free entry for children under 7, please select a free ticket for them. Max. 2 free children per adult. Download the Whales of Iceland Audio Guide for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.