Ever wanted to know what those Icelandic mountains look like to the dragons when they're flying over them? (Game of Thrones, anyone?) FlyOver Iceland utilizes state-of-the-art technology to give you that exact feeling, sans dragons. Be suspended, feet dangling, before a 20-meter high spherical screen, while a thrilling video whisks you across Icel...
- * Admission to FlyOver Iceland
- * Two preshow experiences
- * Pre-flight briefing
- * 8.5-minute flight on the Ultimate Flying Ride
- * This experience requires standing for 20-30 minutes, and ascending and descending stairs * Ride is not recommended for pregnant women If guests using wheelchairs are not able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion, they may enjoy the film from a stationary position on the ride platform, accompanied by a flight guide. * Children must be at least 102 cm / 40" tall in order to ride * Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (13+) * Free for one carer of a disabled guest * Swap your smartphone voucher for a ticket with a time slot at the ticketing window upon arrival * Once you have your time slot, join the queue 10 minutes prior to your assigned time slot. You will gain entrance within 30 minutes * Shows start every 15-20 minutes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.