- Ideal for small groups of family or friends.
- Live the experience of enjoying an all-inclusive gastronomic menu and savoring travel stories from those who know 162 countries.
- Are you thinking about traveling to a new destination?, in this gastronomic experience you can learn about this destination, talk about curiosities and taste a typical dish of that region.
You will enjoy a sequence of dishes from cold starters to desserts, experience travel stories and the main destinations in the world. A unique gastronomic experience. This gastronomic experience can be with a typical dish from the next destination you will visit. A chef and a deep connoisseur of national and international destinations will come to ...
- Starter drink
- Cold entry
- Hot entry
- First dish
- Main course
- 02 desserts (fruit + sweet)
- 01 bottle of wine (red/dry) for every 02 people
- Still mineral water throughout the event
- Coffee + digestive liqueur
- Extra drinks and food not mentioned
- If the participant cannot and/or wants to drink the bottle of wine during dinner, he/she can keep this drink or change it to another one of his/her preference (juice or soda).
- The value of this activity is charged per person.
- For locations outside the city of São Paulo, consult.
- Mandatory presentation of proof of vaccination against Covid 19.
- No food is industrialized (except in the case of pasta).
- After the reservation is made, the supplier will contact you to find out what the menu preference is.
- If the participant is vegan, allergic, or does not eat any type of food, another option will be offered, either for starters, main courses or desserts.
- If the client cannot participate on the reserved day, he can choose another available date within the period of 03 months after the initial reserved date, provided that he is informed up to 72 hours before.
- All the dinner equipment will be taken to your house, you will only have your stove or cooktop, sink for washing used utensils and table for dinner.
- Travel costs to your home (fuel and tolls if any) must be paid directly to the supplier.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.