Take a tour down through the decades, and see the fascinating evolution of clothing styles at Fashion Museum Riga. See traditional Latvian costumes, 19th-century garb, and fashionable European and American trends from the Roaring 20s all the way up to the late 70s.
- * Entrance to the museum and all current exhibitions
- * Audio guide (if selected, available in English, Latvian, Estonian, and Russian)
- * Live guide (available in English, Latvian and Russian at an additional cost)
- * Children under 5 are free * When exhibitions are on, they are included * Every first Tuesday of the month, the museum offers special discounts for pupils, students, seniors, disabled visitors
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.