Amazing experiences even before takeoff! Breathtaking views of the track and perfect harmony between work space, rest, leisure and gastronomy.
- The lounge is designed to provide a distinctive experience for travelers while subtly immersing them in the local culture through its features and offerings. Take the opportunity to create the best travel experience even before takeoff!
- Located in a restricted area and can only be accessed by passengers who are boarding.
- This product is intended for passengers boarding at Terminal 02, the boarding sector for domestic flights.
First network of airport lounges with ISO 9001:2015 certification. There are more than 800 m², divided into a spacious and comfortable environment for travelers to rest, being an architectural masterpiece of modern design and sustainability, providing in addition to comfortable areas for rest, buffet with a wide selection of food and drinks, relaxi...
- Food and Beverages, with Vegetarian options - Consult locally
- Bathroom space
- Baby care area
- Electronic Newspapers and Magazines
- Flight Information Panel
- Inclusive Accessibility
- Private Rooms (Capacity for up to 25 people) - Upon request, subject to availability and payable locally
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- The lounge is located in a restricted area and can only be accessed by passengers who are boarding.
- It is located at Tom Jobim International Airport - Galeão / Rio de Janeiro
- Located in the restricted area on Level 1 of Terminal 2, Domestic Shipments (after x-ray)
- Opening hours: Daily from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Hours as a basis, subject to change without notice. If you would like a specific time outside of the above, check availability with your travel agent)
- The Lounge is Pet Friendly! Follows policy for Pets: Fee of R$50.00 per pet, paid locally / Regarding the size of the pet, the rule is according to the airline, with permission to boarding the company will have permission to access the lounge.
- This service is available for 3 hours of use inside the room.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.