- Learn more about Brazilian football, taste an authentic caipirinha and do some great shopping in the most popular spot in Rio de Janeiro.
We started with a welcome drink: the caipirinha, a national drink to start the tour. Next, let's get to know a carioca's favorite places. We visited the Maracanã Stadium, the Sambadrome and the Saara district for shopping. The Maracanã stadium is the temple of football. We will visit the museum and we will have the chance to see the dressing room d...
- Tickets for the Football Museum at Maracanã
- Round trip transportation
- 01 caipirinha
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pickup time according to the hotel's location
- The tour is offered at 9:00 am or 2:00 pm
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- Game at Maracanã may affect the visit to the museum.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.