- Discover one of the main museums in Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy the enchanting tram ride
In this new itinerary, aboard the VLT (Light Rail Vehicle), you will be able to enjoy the main changes and the revitalization of the port area, Porto Maravilha which now has the Olympic Boulevard, Museum of Tomorrow and the Kobra Mural painted by graffiti artist Eduardo Kobra, which was recognized as the largest graffiti in the world by Guinness Wo...
- Transfers only from hotels in the South Zone of Rio (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leme, Arpoador and Leblon)
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Passenger insurance
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- Food and Beverages
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- Departure time: Morning and afternoon, depending on the hotel's location.
- Available: from Tuesday to Sunday. Museum of Tomorrow is closed on Mondays
- Recommended to wear: comfortable shoes
- We suggest taking on sunny days: water, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.