- Discover the famous spots of Rio de Janeiro and curiosities about the Carioca people
Tour through the charms of the "Marvelous City", with a panoramic view of the main beaches, Escadaria Selarón, Metropolitan Cathedral, Maracanã Stadium and Sambadrome and also ascent to Christ the Redeemer, with a delicious lunch in Copacabana
- Ascent to Christ the Redeemer
- Bilingual guide
- Drinks and desserts at lunch
- Tickets for Maracanã and Sambadrome
- Wear comfortable clothes, warm clothing for the air conditioning
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.