Get picked up from the Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá and drive up to the Christ the Redeemer Statue - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World - on top of Corcovado Mountain.
The drive is short and beautiful, traveling through the Tijuca Forest - one of the largest urban forests of the world - before opening up to incredible views of the entire city. After, pass by the edge of the Copacabana Beach and get a panoramic view of one the one of the most famous beaches in Brazil. Take a final trip to Sugarloaf Mountain, loca...
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Near the Graffiti Mural of Kobra.