- We visited one of three options: Fazenda da Taquara, Fazenda São Luiz da Boa Sorte, Fazenda Ponte Alta
- Relive the Colonial and Imperial period and discover a real coffee farm.
We head to a region known as Vale do Café. Vale do Café takes you back to the past, with its coffee farms dating back to the 19th century. We are greeted by tour guides eager to share all their knowledge about this era. We will learn about the Brazilian colonial and imperial era, see all stages of production and manufacture, understand more about t...
- Tickets to the Farm
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location;
- Not available during Carnival week (from Saturday to Wednesday of Carnival (February 26 to March 3, 2022)
- The farm to be visited will be confirmed close to the tour date: Fazenda da Taquara, Fazenda São Luiz da Boa Sorte or Fazenda Ponte Alta
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.