- Get to know Brazilian culture and go shopping with the help of a local guide.
The Hippie Fair takes place every Sunday at Praça General Osório, a square that occupies an entire city block. The fair evolved from a small gathering of hippie friends selling their crafts to an open market with artisans highlighting their work. Chances are you'll end up buying a lot more than you expected and you'll still have a good amount of mo...
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Private purchases
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pickup time according to the hotel's location
- The tour is offered at 9:00 am or 2:00 pm
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.