- Discover the secluded neighborhood of Urca as well as admire a beautiful sunset and taste a caipirinha.
Let's watch the most beautiful sunset in the amazing city of Rio de Janeiro! A different kind of tour, outside the common tourist attractions that we have in the city. We start the tour by picking you up at the hotel and taking you to Mureta da Urca. The Urca neighborhood is a more hidden place with small bars, family restaurants and local boutique...
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.