- What used to be protection is now pure beauty
- Prepare your cell phone for that special photo, as our tour will feature three strategic stops in breathtaking views of Rio
Prepare your cell phone for that special photo, because our tour will have three strategic stops in views of Rio that will take the breath of any resident or tourist: Fortaleza de São João, Forte Duque de Caxias and Mirante do Leblon.
- Roundtrip transportation from Downtown Hotels (except those located in Santa Teresa and Estácio) and South Zone
- English speaking guide assistance
- Access tickets to the mentioned attractions
- Food and drinks
- Items not mentioned
- Departure time: Morning, depending on the hotel's location
- The tour sequence may change due to weather conditions.
- The São João Fortress is located in a military reserve and therefore has restrictions and rules that must be strictly followed.
- We will visit the Copacabana Fort, if it is not possible to visit the São João Fortress.
- Hiking level: Intermediate.
- Departure location: Pick up from Hotels in the Center (except those located in Santa Teresa and Estácio) and Zona Sul
- Participants are advised to bring sunscreen, a cap or hat, bathing suit to change, towels and other utensils for the warmer weather. We also suggest wearing light clothes and comfortable shoes to enjoy the tour with maximum comfort.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.