- Get to know sustainable practices and get to know the suburbs of Rio de Janeiro.
Located in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, in the heart of the suburbs, Parque de Madureira is one of the largest parks in the city. It occupies an area equivalent to the size of 14 fields of the Maracanã Stadium. The park has leisure options for locals, such as volleyball and basketball courts, a synthetic grass field for soccer games and a skat...
- Bilingual guide
- Round trip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Contact us to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location
- Unavailable during Carnival week (from Saturday to Wednesday of Carnival - February 26 to March 3, 2022)
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.