- Take the opportunity to take the most beautiful photos of the city of Rio de Janeiro
- Hop on the Sugar Loaf cable car on this 4-hour tour with private transport
For your convenience, we will pick you up at your hotel. Your guide and vehicle will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby. Do everything in your own time, as it is a private tour. Take the opportunity to take the most beautiful photos of the city of Rio de Janeiro. If you have time, talk to the guide to visit other places. In any case, take advant...
- Private round-trip transport
- Private guide
- Entrance to Sugarloaf Mountain
- Food and drinks
- Private tour
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pickup time according to the hotel's location
- The tour is offered at 9:00 am or 2:00 pm
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.