- Admire stunning and spectacular landscapes
- Admire the cityscape from the top of Pedra da Gávea; Challenge your limits on a moderate trail; Get in touch with nature.
The walk is intense and long, ideal for those who are used to extreme sports. The most critical point is Carrasqueira, a steep rock that you need to use your hands and feet to climb. The scenery is worth it. You will be able to take stunning photos along the course.
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy).
- We pick up at 7:00 am from most hotels in the Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port.
- Please contact us to arrange pickup time according to the hotel's location.
- Take a backpack with water, cookies and sunscreen; Wear light clothing, hiking shoes, and a hat or cap to protect your head
- Not recommended for under 18s.
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.