- Admire the panoramic view of Pedra do Telégrafo; Take a picture at Pedra da Anvil; Enjoy the beautiful natural landscape.
- You can sit on the rock to take a picture that gives the impression that you are hanging on the edge of it.
Pedra do Telégrafo attracts the attention of many adventurers from all over the world. Pedra is far from the central area of the city, located in the Pedra Branca State Park. The shuttle will take you to the State Park to start the hike. It's a moderate hike and a little steep at first. The guide will help you along the way. From the top we have a ...
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- We pick up at 7:00 am from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pickup time according to the hotel's location
- Take a backpack with water, cookies and sunscreen; Wear light clothing and a hat or cap to protect your head
- Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.