Enjoy a full-day tour of Petrópolis from Rio de Janeiro and experience all the best places in the city, such as the Imperial Museum (entrance included), the Crystal Palace, St. Peter's Cathedral, the house of Santos Dumont (entrance not included), the flower garden clock, Quitandinha Palace, etc.
During the visit to the Bohemia Brewery, you can discover the history of beer in its interactive museum. You can also try the beers during a tasting session and enjoy a journey through the history and production of beers.
- Pick-up available from the meeting point
- Admission to Santos Dumont House Museum
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.