- Get to know Brazilian culture in addition to admiring colonial and modern architecture.
We will visit the historic center of Rio and walk through Praça XV, Arcos dos Teles, Cinelândia (and take the opportunity to visit Confeitaria Colombo) and Arcos da Lapa. We also visited the bucolic neighborhood of Santa Teresa with its beautiful houses from the beginning of the 20th century. Santa Teresa is famous for its traditional tram from 189...
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Santa Teresa cable car
- Food and drinks
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pickup time according to the hotel's location
- The tour is offered at 9:00 am or 2:00 pm
- Tariff addition in case of adapted vehicle
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.