Take in the best of Rio de Janeiro in just one jam-packed afternoon! You’ll see every one of the Marvelous City’s highlights, from the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue to the colourful Selaron Staircase. You’ll also explore districts like bohemian Santa Teresa and nightlife-loving Lapa. Finish it all off with an epic sunset view over Guanabara Bay and Copacabana Beach from atop Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Be captivated by the splendour of one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World
- Fall in love with the panoramic views from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain
- Immerse yourself in the ambience of one of Rio's most iconic neighbourhoods
Begin your Rio de Janeiro tour with a visit to the most iconic spot in the city: the Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain. Head through Tijuca National Park to the mountain top, where you’ll experience the most amazing views of Rio (and get to snap the most epic selfie shots). Discover first-hand why this site is one of the 7 Wonders ...
- Christ Statue admission fee Cable car pass
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Atlantica Avenue, 1702