- Discover the bohemian neighborhood of Lapa and dance to Brazilian music.
The atmosphere of Rio Scenarium recalls the 19th century. The place is in the traditional neighborhood of Lapa in an old building with furniture that seems to be from an antique shop. It's a real trip back in time for those who know how to appreciate good architecture! The musical program is authentically Brazilian and features at least two shows a...
- Tickets for Rio Scenarium
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location
- Unavailable on Christmas, New Year and Carnival week (Saturday to Wednesday of Carnava - February 26 to March 3, 2022)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.