- Discover an authentic Brazilian steakhouse and dance to Brazilian music.
We start the tour by taking you to Churrascaria, a buffet style restaurant. Churrascaria is traditional in Brazil, with a special method of grilling, in which different cuts of meat are brought to your table by waiters throughout the night. A salad buffet with different side dishes is also available for you. After dinner, we go to Rio Scenarium, lo...
- Steakhouse dinner
- Dancing to Brazilian music
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location
- Unavailable on Christmas, New Year and Carnival week (from Saturday to Wednesday of Carnival - February 26 to March 3, 2022)
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.