- Discover Porto Maravilha which now has the Olympic Boulevard, Museum of Tomorrow and Mural do Kobra.
- See the largest marine aquarium in South America
But a highlight that is also part of this tour is the diversity of Brazilian marine fauna that are present in the Aquario, the largest marine aquarium in South America, which has more than 350 different species of animals.
- Place of departure: Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo) and Barra da Tijuca
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Return location: Drop off at original departure point
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- Food and Beverages
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- Departure time: Morning and afternoon, depending on the hotel's location.
- We suggest taking on sunny days: water, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses.
- Recommended to wear: comfortable shoes and shoes
- Tour duration: 04 hours
- Child rate on request
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.