- Discover one of the main postcards of Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city of Rio
- Discover Escadaria Selaron and Lapa
In this unforgettable tour, we go through our comfortable Van to the panoramic view of the corcovado, crossing the Tijuca Forest, rich in natural beauty and an incredible calm. After seeing the wonderful city, we will pass through the Santa Teresa neighborhood, and get to know another tourist spot: the Selarón staircase, in addition to passing thro...
- Transfers only from hotels in the South Zone and Center of Rio (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leme, Arpoador and Leblon)
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Van access ticket to Christ the Redeemer statue
- Items not mentioned
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- Food and Beverages
- Departure location: Pick up from Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo).
- The tour sequence may change due to weather conditions.
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- Recommended to wear: comfortable shoes
- We suggest taking on sunny days: water, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.