- The view from Santa Teresa and its architecture make it unmistakable in the Carioca scene.
- We will find the ruins of a large house that was once the meeting point of Brazilian modernism and inhabited in the past by socialite Laurinda Santos Lobo.
Our Tour starts with a visit to the Casa Roberto Marinho Institute, at the foot of Cristo Redentor and close to the Tijuca Forest, the Institute has 10,000 m² and was where the renowned journalist Roberto Marinho lived for 60 years of his life. The place is marked by its beautiful Burle Marx garden with some species from the Atlantic Forest and an ...
- Round-trip transportation from Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo)
- Guide assistance in Portuguese/English/Spanish
- Entrance to Casa Roberto Marinho
- Food and drinks
- Items not mentioned
- Departure location: at Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo).
- The tour sequence may change due to weather conditions.
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- Departure location: Pick up from Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo)
- We suggest to bring on sunny days: sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.
- Departure time: Morning, depending on the hotel's location
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.