- If you want to be in touch with nature, then this tour will be perfect for taking a break from the urban side of the city.
We pick you up at your hotel and take you to the pier for a boat ride on the Lagoa da Barra da Tijuca. The region is known by the locals as "Pantanal Carioca". You will be able to admire the beauty and diversity of the local fauna and flora. The lagoon is full of caimans and capybaras and we will be able to see these animals up close. Prepare your ...
- Round trip transportation - Meeting Point: Rio Othon Palace (Avenida Atlantica, 3264 - Copacabana)
- Boat trip on the Lagoon
- Meeting Point: Rio Othon Palace (Avenida Atlantica, 3264 - Copacabana).
- Transport: We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Centro areas or at the cruise port. Please contact us to adjust the pick-up time.
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair - access subject to availability.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and a hat
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.