- Discover the bohemian neighborhood of Lapa, make new friends and try cachaça shots.
Let's discover the nightlife of Rio de Janeiro. This is the opportunity to discover the most popular places in Lapa with the help of a local guide. We start the tour with a welcome drink. Let's taste an authentic caipirinha. We will know more about its origin, peculiarities and importance for the country. We continued our visits with a tasting of c...
- 01 complimentary caipirinha per person
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and other drinks
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location
- Unavailable during Carnival week (from Saturday to Wednesday of Carnival - February 26 to March 3, 2022)
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- We visited three of the options: Cachaça Social Club, Improviso Bar, Bar do Adão, Café Cultural Sacrilégio
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.