- Contemplate the city of Rio from another angle, convenient transportation, picking up at the hotel and returning after the boat trip, in addition to admiring the beauty of Guanabara Bay.
It's a 2-hour boat ride sailing through the beautiful tropical and warm waters of Guanabara Bay. See the beaches of Niterói and browse the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo and Urca. See Sugarloaf Mountain, a monolithic peak that rises 396m above the sea. Watch the cable cars criss-cross this stunning panorama. Enjoy this unique landscape of Rio'...
- Tickets for a boat trip
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Diving in the sea (panoramic tour without stops for swimming in the sea)
- Food and drinks
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- Panoramic non-stop sea bathing tour
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users (not recommended for wheelchair users, as assistance will be required to board the boat)
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pickup time according to the hotel's location
- The boat departs at 9:30 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.