- Discover one of the main postcards of Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful parks in Rio de Janeiro
- The cultivated area currently houses, outside the greenhouses, about 9,000 botanical specimens belonging to about 1,500 species.
The thriving residential neighborhood Jardim Botânico bears the same name as the Jardim Botânico do Rio de Janeiro, where visitors stroll through the home of orchids, imperial palms and water lilies. The Park still houses exhibitions and a research institute, and a museum with personal objects of conductor Tom Jobim.
- Transfers only from hotels in the South Zone of Rio (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leme, Arpoador and Leblon)
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Passenger insurance
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- We suggest taking on sunny days: water, sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses.
- Recommended to wear: comfortable shoes and shoes
- Departure time: Morning and afternoon, depending on the hotel's location
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.