- Discover one of the main postcards of Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful parks in Rio de Janeiro
- Enjoy all the refinement and class of its architectural ensemble.
After visiting Parque Lage, we will continue towards the Jardim Botânico do Rio, which has been founded for over 200 years and is a space for contemplation and peace amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. The cultivated area currently houses, outside the greenhouses, about 9 thousand botanical specimens belonging to about 1500 species. The Park ...
- Transfers only from hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo)
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- Food and drink
- Entrance ticket to the Botanical Garden
- Items not mentioned
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses
- Departure time: Morning and afternoon, depending on the hotel's location. Opening hours of the botanical garden from 08:00 to 17:00
- The new policy adopted by the Botanical Garden in January 2021 monetizes the value of the entrance ticket according to the nationality of the visitor. This makes it impossible to include the ticket in the tour, as we do not previously have the information on the passenger's nationality when making the reservation.
- Visitor will buy a ticket to access the Garden locally with the help of the guide
- Departure location: Pick up from Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.