- Visiting bars that only locals know about and meeting new people
This 4-hour tour gives you the opportunity to visit the hottest spots in the city with the help of a local guide. Right from the start, the guide will give you a welcome drink to start the night. Let's meet new and friendly people, drink in nice places and dance to the music of the moment. All this with the presence of a guide who already these pla...
- Welcome Drink
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and other drinks
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location
- Unavailable on Christmas, New Year and Carnival week (from Saturday to Wednesday of Carnival - February 26 to March 3, 2022)
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.