- We can admire and take many pictures of the beaches in Rio, such as Praia do Leblon, Praia de Ipanema and Praia de Copacabana.
- Enjoy an amazing tour visiting Sugarloaf Mountain and the beaches of Rio. It's a 4-hour tour of the city.
Enjoy the cable car ascent on Sugarloaf Mountain to reach the highest point. The tour is done in two stages: it starts at the boarding station heading towards Morro da Urca and then from Morro da Urca to the top of the Sugar Loaf mountain. Marvel at the view of the coast of Rio and the beautiful hills covered by the Atlantic Forest. Relax at the to...
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance to Sugarloaf Mountain
- Food and drinks
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- We pick up between 7:45am and 9:00am in most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to arrange pickup time according to the hotel's location.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users, part of the access to Christ the Redeemer must be done by stairs or escalator (in case of wheelchair users, assistance from the guide is required)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.