- A tour with a historical focus is essential to discover the monuments and the originality of a culture that makes the city of Rio unique.
The São Bento monastery, patrimony of Brazilian colonial art and UNESCO Cultural Heritage, is one of the greatest architectural treasures in Rio. Morro de São Bento, where the Church is located, is an island of silence in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the City Centre. We can also see the Centro Cultural do Banco do Brasil, the most active ...
- Round-trip transportation from Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo)
- Tram ticket
- Guide assistance in Portuguese/English/Spanish
- Items not mentioned
- Food and drinks
- Tip: On Sundays, the São Bento Monastery holds a conventual mass with Gregorian chant.
- Recommended to wear: comfortable shoes and shoes
- Departure location: at Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo).
- The tour sequence may change due to weather conditions
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.