- Appreciate the Selaron Steps and the external view of Maracanã
- Discover the two main postcards: Pão de Açucar and Corcovado
Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain will be the biggest stars of this tour, if it is possible to establish a ranking of the biggest stars when we complement this incredible day with a visit to the Sambadrome, the Cathedral of Rio and the external view of the Maracanã. In the middle of the day, we will make a strategic stop to try a carioca l...
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Van access ticket to the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Entrance to Sugarloaf Mountain
- Lunch with dessert
- Transfer from Downtown and South Zone Hotels (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo)
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transfers from other regions/neighborhoods not mentioned
- To take this tour you only need to present your digital voucher or QRcode
- We suggest to bring on sunny days: sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.
- Departure time: Morning, depending on the hotel's location
- Departure location: Pick up from Hotels in the Center and South Zone (except those located in Catete, Santa Teresa, Estácio and Flamengo).
- The tour sequence may change due to weather conditions.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.