- Discover the main sights of the city in a single day; Panoramic view of the city from the top of the Sugarloaf Mountain; Admire the beauty of Christ the Redeemer; See the architectural details of the Metropolitan Cathedral; Learn about Brazilian culture.
Embark on this full-day guided tour of Rio de Janeiro. It is almost 9 hours of visit to the main landmarks and highlights of the city. We take you by minivan to see Corcovado and the statue of Christ the Redeemer. We went up by minivan along the Paineiras route. The 20-minute journey to the base of the statue takes you through the Tijuca Forest and...
- Round trip transportation
- Tickets for Christ by Van and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Buffet lunch
- Bilingual guide
- Ticket to Maracanã Museum
- Entrance to the Sambadrome
- Drinks and desserts
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users; part of the access to Christ the Redeemer must be done by stairs or escalator (in case of wheelchair users, assistance from the guide is required)
- We pick up between 7:45am and 9:30am in most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to arrange pickup time according to the hotel's location.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- The itinerary may change order, but the places visited remain.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- Service is not performed during Carnival.
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.