- Embark on this private tour that is tailor-made to discover the most important points of Rio de Janeiro.
- Accept our guide's suggestions and customize the tour according to your preference
- We stop for lunch at a steakhouse throughout the day, then you can decide which places to visit in the remaining hours.
Unlike regular tours where access to Christ is done by minivan, on this tour we offer the ascent to Christ by van. Prepare your camera for beautiful photos. The statue of Christ is a work of art that cannot be compared to anything else. For Sugar Loaf Mountain, we used the cable car. The cable car to the top of the mountain is carried out in two st...
- Private round-trip transport
- Tickets for Christ by Van and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Buffet Steakhouse
- Bilingual guide
- Drinks and desserts
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users; part of the access to Christ the Redeemer must be done by stairs or escalator (in case of wheelchair users, assistance from the guide is required)
- We pick up at 09:00am from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- Please contact us to arrange pickup time according to the hotel's location.
- Private tour
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- The itinerary may change order, but the places visited remain.
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- During transport, children under 4 years of age must ride on their parents' laps.
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.