- Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of the wonderful city.
- The script is up to you
- Take the opportunity to take a walk around the beaches of Rio de Janeiro: Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
Prepare your device to take beautiful pictures. If you have to pay for a ticket, just pay on your own and enter. Do it your way and in your time. At the end of the tour, return to your hotel in peace.
- Private Guide
- Private Transport
- Food and drinks
- The tour is non-refundable in case of bad weather
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Please contact us to arrange pickup time according to the hotel's location.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users, part of the access to Christ the Redeemer must be done by stairs or escalator (in case of wheelchair users, the assistance of the guide is required).
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.